"Through our work, I strive to help people lead happier, more dynamic lives and be part of more fulfilling and mutual relationships. As a therapist, I consider the final goal of therapy to be for people to actively, effectively, and independently create change in their own lives.”
- Is your life not going in the direction you had hoped?
- Do you find yourself feeling down more often than you might like?
- Does anxiety and stress interfere with your daily life?
- Are your relationships conflictual, empty, or unsatisfying?
- Is your confidence in yourself not where it should be?
- Are you struggling through a recent loss or life transition?
- Do you sometimes feel uncertain about who you are
or who you want to be?
Seeing a therapist can quickly bring relief and a greater sense of well-being. As a licensed psychologist with almost 30 years of experience, I provide individual consultation and therapy to adolescents and adults around a wide range of concerns, including depression, anxiety, stress management, relationships, self-esteem, grief and loss, life transitions, and other issues. In addition, my past therapeutic work of over 25 years at a University Counseling Center allows me to provide uniquely specialized private practice care to undergraduate and graduate students.
As you navigate this difficult and uncertain time, it is more important than ever to take care of yourself and get support from others. I am currently seeing patients in person and/or via secure video.
I welcome talking to you about your needs and how I might be of help to you. Be well, remember to use the power of simply breathing in and out throughout your day, and please do not hesitate to reach out.
Meetings are by appointment only.
Please call 914.582.7733 for more information or to make an appointment.
Licensed psychologist in Connecticut and New York State and out-of-state Telehealth Provider in Florida